Setting up business in UAE Free Zones allows 100% foreign ownership with no taxes – usually guaranteed for 15 or 50 years. Each free zone business setup in UAE has its own authority and its own rules. It is easier to setup in free zone as you do not need any local sponsors (Emirati) in a free zone company, which makes it easier start-up processes as well as lower overhead cost.
Within Dubai there are more than 20 free zones that offer world-class business amenities, top infrastructure, access to free-hold property, flexi-office setups and complete privacy to investors with very less reporting obligations.
You can enjoy 100% ownership of your company, no taxation and import duty exemptions by setting up a free zone company. However, freezone business setup in Dubai can be very expensive and time-consuming if all documentation required isn’t processed on time. We can help you with these procedures and set up your company within 1 week only. We can also help you get affordable, great office spaces in the free zones within your budget.
Benefits of Freezone
- 100% owned by expats. No need for local sponsor or service agent.
- The company is allowed to do business inside the same free zone or outside UAE
- Free zone license can be incorporated with or without physical office. Free zone Authorities allows the licensee to use the common business center desks for a minimum of 5 hrs/week.
- Tax optimization – free zone authorities bring out various benefits and incentives to the businesses setup in the zone
- Do not need approvals from external authorities for the license issuance unless and until there are special activities which require external authorities approval.
- Not all FZ companies require to auditing. But there are some forms of entities which have to deal with a mandatory audit of accounts. This includes free zone companies (FZCO) and free zone establishments (FZE).
- Less expensive compared to mainland license.