There are countless advantages of Offshore UAE Company Formation. The main benefit being that you do not require a sponsor and can own a real estate property located across the UAE. The offshore company formation is the best structure for those who are looking to do business overseas and intend to invoice their international clients from the UAE.
A lot of countries provide tax benefits and are known to protect the assets and financial information of high net-worth individuals. However, Dubai has emerged as the best and most secure tax haven for company incorporation in recent years, as it is one of the few tax havens that has not signed any treaties to disclose financial information of offshore clients to home countries of these individuals. Dubai offshore regulator does not keep a public register of shareholders and directors and can never be forced to reveal your company information to other countries or tax authorities. When you register an offshore company in Dubai, you are a legal bona fide business, which gives you an easy access to conducting business in the Middle East, anywhere outside UAE.
We help you with offshore company registration in Dubai. We get you the incorporation certificates and other government approvals, so you can set up an offshore company in Dubai in the safest and quickest way. Our Dubai offshore company formation packages are the most hassle-free and affordably-priced.
Benefits of Offshore
- Complete foreign ownership in free zones, without the requirement of the involvement of any UAE national as a shareholder or sponsor
- 100% exemption from import and export taxes
- Zero income tax, personal tax, and corporate tax
- Asset protection and investment diversification
- Complete anonymity, confidentiality, and privacy in operationsEasiness in opening a corporate bank account in Dubai
- Simplicity in international operations
- Easy procedures for shares transfer
- Income even from a taxable jurisdiction of an offshore or holding company is not taxable
- Low operational costs, with world-class banking and investment management services
- The minimum number of company directors or shareholders required to form an offshore company is just one
- No minimum capital requirement
- Multi-currency bank accounts with the placement of funds in any foreign bank are permittedNo foreign currency restrictions
- No office space requirements, and low infrastructural costs
- Value-added taxes (VAT) or taxes on capital gains or withholding tax are not applicable
- Guaranteed protection of legal asset and investments
- Proximity to the Gulf and global markets
- Swift incorporation within 2-3 working days